The financial health of corporations has never been one of the top concerns of CEOs of the largest companies in the world. All areas of the companies come together to help decide where to invest the financial resources guarantees a salary survey carried out by United HR (Outplacement Consultancy and Executive Search) with thousands of companies from different sectors.
“The treasury managing the areas of credits and collections, negotiating debts and bringing resources from the banks. The leaders of the tax and tax areas, looking for resources through the recovery of taxes and tax incentives ”says Márcio Miranda CEO Latam of United HR.
According to the survey, the demand for digitization in the financial area is indisputable. CFOs Directors and Finance Managers have to be agile and they cannot go wrong with digitalization speeded up the processes and brought speed to all companies that invested in technological innovations. Directors and Accounting Managers with more time for strategies and less time to spend on operations.
The most required skill for finance and economics professionals is to work well with ERPs and in the Cloud. The ability to be more strategic and less operational is required of all CFOs and Directors in the finance area, explains Miranda.
With bigger and more complex problems companies need agile leaders, who know how to plan and lead by taking risky decisions. The ability to take risks and make quick but planned changes is increasingly required. All processes have to be anticipated so that the time is not lost. Flexibility, hands on, influence and persuasion are more valued, according to the United HR survey.
For Márcia Pillat, CEO North America of United HR, intellectual investment must be updated, and companies are looking for executives who improve themselves in academic life. Specializations in cost management, financial restructuring, acquisitions, mergers are essential at this moment.
All sectors of the economy need to review their teams. Companies that are booming in the economy such as exports, e-commerce, pharmaceuticals, medical equipment, health insurance, banks, agribusiness, consumer goods, mining companies, the Internet and technology open positions because they are on the rise, says Márcia Pillat.
Gustavo Apostolico who is CFO of United HR says that companies that are in crisis hire because they need help, do more with less, go through mergers and acquisitions, reduce factories, etc.
The most prominent leadership positions are Directors and Managers in Treasury, Finance, Accounting, Financial Planning, Mergers & amp; acquisitions and Controllership, according to Gustavo Apostolico.
The salaries proposed in the United HR Salary Guide for 2021 in the accounting and financial area, vary for leadership positions in Middle Management at C-level from R $ 18 thousand to R $ 98 thousand:
CFO (Chief Finance Officer) – Financial Director: R $ 25 thousand to R $ 97 thousand.
Controller: R $ 16 thousand to R $ 50 thousand.
Audit Manager – Audit Manager: R $ 19 thousand to R $ 40 thousand.
Accounting Manager – Tax Manager: R $ 12 thousand to R $ 37 thousand.
Controlling Manager – Financial Planning – Controllership Manager – Financial Planning Manager: R $ 14,500 to R $ 43 thousand.
Corporate Finance Manager – Corporate Finance Manager: R $ 15 thousand to R $ 43 thousand.
Treasury Manager – Financial Manager – Treasury Manager – Financial Manager: R $ 12 thousand to R $ 35 thousand.
The salaries presented in the United HR Salary Guide do not include other benefits such as stock options, commissions, profit sharing and results, which can increase up to 20% of a remuneration.
0 thousand to R $ 24 thousand / Medium and Large Companies from R $ 16 thousand to R $ 35 thousand.
4. In the Manufacturing and industrial area, these salaries were projected for 2021 for Middle Management and C-level positions:
- Engineer – Industrial – Manufacturing Director: (Engineering Director – Industrial – Manufacturing) Small companies from R $ 19 thousand to R $ 50 thousand / Medium and Large Companies from R $ 28 thousand to R $ 70 thousand;
- Plant Manager: (General Plant Manager) Small companies from R $ 15 thousand to R $ 30 thousand / Medium and Large Companies from R $ 25 thousand to R $ 50 thousand.
5. In the area of Civil Construction and Infrastructure, these salaries were projected for 2021 for Middle Management and C-level positions:
- Contracts Director: (Contracts Director) Small companies from R $ 27 thousand to R $ 55 thousand / Medium and Large Companies from R $ 38 thousand to R $ 100 thousand;
- Contracts Manager: (Manager Contracts) Small companies from R $ 16 thousand to R $ 30 thousand / Medium and Large companies from R $ 35 thousand to R $ 40 thousand;
- Construction Director: (Construction Director – Works – Civil) Small companies in R $ 30,000 to R $ 48,000 / Medium and Large Companies from R $ 37,000 to R $ 90,000;
- Construction Manager: (Construction Manager – Construction – Civil) Small companies from R $ 9,500,000 to R $ 24,000 / Medium and Large Companies from R $ 15 thousand to R $ 36 thousand.
Gustavo Apostolico, who is CFO of United HR, adds that the United HR Salary Guide does not include other benefits such as stock options, commissions, profit sharing and results, which in the Engineering area can increase the remuneration on average 30%.